Do you volunteer in an Equine Assisted Services (EAS) centre, or would you like to?
Are you curious to know what EAS is and how it works?
Join our online course!
From a Horse Lover to Equine Assisted Services Pro
...master the skills to become invaluable Assistant in the field
On-line from 4 December 2023 (5 modules, learn at your own pace, whenever it fits your schedule)
You can learn in the way that works best for you, using an audio, written texts or a video in different languages.
Price 170 EUR, Full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Equine Assisted Services (EAS) is an umbrella term for any activity or therapy where specially prepared horses or ponies and persons with special needs meet and connect. EAS divides into several fields, depending on the client's needs and focusing on the expected outcomes set by the expert and the client.
Why should you attend our course?
We have had over 25 years of experience in EAS, trained many staff members, and ran our centres.
Who can join the course?
This course has been designed for assistants, helpers, side-walkers, and administration staff to gain deeper insight into Equine Assisted Services. After completing the course, you will understand the principles, safety and working procedures.
What will you learn?
Our course focuses on gaining theoretical and practical skills. What will you learn?
- The EAS principlesand how it may positively influence human health
- How to utilise all aspects of the stables environmentand the presence of the equine
- How to perform a safe and productive lessonor session should look like. What quality marks expect from providers.
- EAS history and evolutionin the world, EAS associations
- Main indications and contraindicationsto be aware of precautions
- Therapy positions on the equine backand how to assist the therapist or instructor
- Mounting, dismounting,securing the client on and aroung the equine
- Overview of EAS applicationsfor common diagnosis
- Team members and their rolesfor all EAS field
- Factors contributing to safetyin the EFT treatment sessions and program
- Potential emergenciesand appropriate procedures
- How to communicatice with clientand the family
- Selection and use of EAS equipmentfor the centre, equines and clients
- Overview of documentation and record keepingincluding EAS program administration and funding
- Overview of Equine skills and knowledgeequine evolution, body language, health, wellbeing, anatomy and physiology
- Therapy equinesselection, preparation and training and movement specifics
- Ways of Equine handling during EASincluding up-to-date approaches to equine welfare
Your course includes
- 5 Modules – learn at your own pace, whenever it fits your schedule - lessons are released weekly, but you will have continued access to all of the content to revisit as often as you like.
- Combination of videos, audio and written texts, so you can learn the way that suits you the most.
- The Quick Reference Workbook (digital copy) at the end of the course.
- Certificate of completion.
- Support with all our courses, this is a well-supported program – to ensure you keep progressing and don't get stuck. Your lector is ready to answer your inquiries via email.
- Lifetime Access to the Entire Course - there is no expiration date, and your access to the videos will never go away. You will receive all the future additions for Free.
- Access to a particular FB community group to connect the EAS practitioners to share your experience.
- Full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - if you are not satisfied with this Course for any reason, return it for a full refund within 30 days of joining the course.
In case you're wondering...
What If I Don’t Have The Time Right Now?
When Does The Course Start?
What If My Internet Is Super Slow?
What If I Fall Behind?
Have Another Question?
Your gained competency
Our course focuses on gaining theoretical and practical skills for assisteing during EAS lessons and sessions. What will you gain?
- Comprensive knowledge about EAS fieldsknow the different aproaches and principles
- Skills how to to be productive and helpfulfor client and therapist or introctor and facilitate the best outcome results
- The ability to facilitate a safeand effectice environment
- The ability to follow and assist the planto meet the client's needs
- The ability to use handlingand transferring techniques of the client
- Being able to assist with mounting and dismountingwith the equipment available in accordance with the treatment goals and the client´s needs
- Being able to use the special tack and equipmentbased on the needs of the client and the treatment goals
- Knowledge in observing the equine behaviourand environment to facilitate a safe and effective treatment session for all involved
Yes, I want to learn more about Equine Assisted Services!
PRICE: 170 EUR
Please register and pay here.
If you want to issue the invoice to a company, write to the "Company ID*" numbers 12345.